- Experience in the application servers Web logic 8.1/7.x, Web Sphere 6.x/7.0 and Apache Tomcat 4/5.
- Expertise in Application development using various frameworks such as Jakarta Struts Framework 1.3Spring Framework 2.0, Spring MVC.
- Sound Relational Database Concepts and extensively worked with DB2, ORACLE. Very good in writing complex SQL’s and PL/SQL procedures.
- Advanced knowledge of Amazon Web Services;
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL).
- Working knowledge of Ant/Maven for project build/test/deployment, Log4j.
- Significant experience in developing applications using Java and related technologies using methodologies like AGILE, Waterfall, RUP.
- Good Knowledge in using BPM functionalities exposed in the form of REST which are needed to develop custom Task Portals and JBPM along with JAVA
- Experience in working with Databases like Oracle 12c/11g, SQL Server 2012/2008, DB2.
- Experience in application/web servers like RedHat Linux, WebSphere8.5,Weblogic 9.x/10.x and Tomcat5.0, Jetty.
- Experience on developing rich UI applications using the EXTJS, RESTFULL Web Services.
- Hands on experience in writing UNIX Shell scripting.
C,C++,PL/SQL,PHP, SQL,Java (Core), Python, Richfaces, SQL
J2EE Common Services APIs
Java Servlet, JSP, JSF, JDBC, EJB2.0/3.0,JPA,Hibernate, JNDI, JMS, HL7,JTA, JAXP, JNDI, JAXB, JFS 1.1,AJAX,Struts,Springs.
Apache Tomcat, Web logic 8.1, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss,JBPM, Eclipse
MS Visio, Rational Rose,Rational Clear Case,Apache Ant,XML, TOAD,RSA.
XSL, DOM, XML Schema, SAX, XSLT and Designing DTDs.
Oracle 11g/10g/9i, SQL Server 2014/2012, MS Access, MySQL.
Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Linux and Unix, Sun Solaris 9/10/11.
Jul 2015- till date
- Involved in designing and developing enhancements per business requirementswith respect to back end JAVAbeans development and front end JSP development using Struts.
- Developed the business layer logic and implemented EJBs Session beans.
- Application Architected and developed using AngularJS, MVVM framework.
- Automate the existing manual process in and as a jBPM workflow.
- Used SQL to perform Back-End data base testing.
- Worked in Document Object Model (DOM) and have a strong understanding of DOM Functions, and also experienced indealing with challenging High Traffic Websites and Cross Browser Issues.
- Setup environment for jBPM and BRMS
- Used AngularJS to create more interactive front End Development.
Farmers Insurance, Pleasanton, CA
Apr 2014 - Jun 2015
- Migrated a poorly performing and outdated application from Struts 1.1, EJB 1.1 session beans, entitybeans and Tomcat Apps Server 5.5 based architecture to an EJB 2.1 Session Beans, Spring MVC, Hibernate and Tomcat Apps Server 7 based architecture.
- Used AngularJS and jQuery library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application
- Responsibilities included designing and developing new back-end services, maintaining and expanding our AWS infrastructure, and providing mentorship to others on my team.
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern using Spring MVC Framework including JSP, Servlets. Implemented server side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Developed page templates using Spring Tiles framework.
- Design and Develop reference implementation on jBPM for multiple teams
- Built multiple web pages with the help of Event-driven programming offered by NodeJS.
- Accessed dynamic data through Web services (SOAP UI) to interact with other components.
- Provided customized jBPM solutions as per client requirement.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate.
- Written J Unit Test cases for perform unit testing.
- Used ANT automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
Delta Soft Corporation, India
Aug 2012 - Feb 2014
- Involved in design, development, testing and production and post-production support.
- Developed Enterprise JavaBeans for the business flow (Entity and Session Beans).
- Developed Session beans by using EJBs for business logic at the middle tier.
- Used IDE Eclipse for mobile development.
- Used AJAX and JSON with JQuery to fetch and post the data to the backend.
- Maintained the Source Code Version Control using Tortoise CVS
- Involved in the Database structuring and Tables creation needed for the project
- Handled client calls during project execution.
Evoke Technologies - India
Apr 2011 - Jul 2012
Jr. Web Developer
- Worked with Business User’s and gathering requirements from the Business Users and created requirement documentation.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Maintained, enhanced and recommend solutions that best suit the business and technological needs from the UI standpoint.
- Rendered HTML from XML stream as per the business logic for different widgets.
- Developed rich UI using CSS and JSP.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, and Inheritance and cascade concepts.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering