- Efficient, honest and reliable deliveries of software development to achieve company goals.
- 10+ years: Facebook Apps, Paypal APIs, Amazon Web Services, Postgres, Git, Jira, Pivotal Tracker.
Telmate, San Francisco CA
9/2015 to Date
Ruby on Rails consultant
- Implemented various features and refactored four different jRuby applications spanning from Rails 2.3 to 4.2.
- Write test coverage using rSpec for several apps.
- Integrated Swift datastore to connect with Ruby Sinatra to upload and sort photos.
Selfmade Music Site, Fremont, CA
7/2015 to 11/2012
Full Stack Rails
- Allow artists a way to showcase their music using Rails, Amazon Web Services: DynamoDB, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, Route 53, EC2, Cloudfront, and S3.
- Implemented API platforms from Google, Youtube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, Instagram,and Paypal.
- CSS3, HTML5, and jQuery to create a user faced program to create slideshows in their browser.
- Rails 4.2.2, ruby 2.2.2, Puma, NGINX, Rails caching, and delayed Job as a background process.
gThrive, Palo Alto CA
11/2014 to 11/2013
- Worked with a co-founder of 3COM to develop and maintain their Rails server to connect their physical sensor stakes to measure various conditions in the air and soil for farmers to save water.
- Implemented an in-depth permissions system for farmer manager and employees to access the gThrive software on Heroku.
- Helped refactor, and maintain the test driven codebase.
FICO, San Jose CA
05/2013 to 09/2013
- Programmed Web interface with Redhat's Openshift API to manage FICO applications in the cloud using Rails 4.
- Created a system to monitor resource consumption of FICO applications using Ruby’s micro framework Sinatra connected to Rails.
- Developing complex authentication app for FICO's next innovation: the Decision Management Platform, DMP - FICO's SAAS in the cloud.
RMS (Risk Management Solutions), CA
10/2012 to 01/2013
Senior Rails Developer
- Refactored major components of “Liferisks” from previous team to bring the codebase up to Rails normal standard conventions.
Milyoni at PIVOTAL LABS, Bay Area, CA
03/2011 to 07/2012
Lead Web Engineer
- Create innovative interactive social movie experiences on Facebook, stationed at Pivotal Labs with Agile web development using Pivotal Tracker.
- Behavior Driven Development with Rails 3.x, Ruby 1.9.2, JQuery.
- Brightcove Video API, Cucumber, Jasmine, rSpec, deployed with Cruise Control to Heroku.
- Streaming movies for Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, and live concerts from Austin City Limits, Michael Jackson Tribute Concert, Bob Marley's Documentary on Facebook.
- Creating innovative award winning features for Social Theater movie streaming on Facebook.
MINGLENET, San Francisco, CA
03/2010 to 03/2011
- Full stack Rails development for dating, and prototyping MVPs for Facebook Apps; Friends Survey, Love Questionnaire. Used HTML, FBML, iFrames, CSS, and FB's Graph API, including Facebook Connect. Testing: Unit, Functional and Integration for mingle2.com with hundreds of thousands of users.
- Built various Scrapers in Sinatra, custom query, throttling URL requests of all web attributes specified in Ruby Sinatra, converted to PHP's lemonade micro-framework.
- Created an automated revenue generator with Mechanize (REST APIs and scraping), Watir w/ Firewatir, and automated cron email reports daily with Ruby Sinatra.
- Various dating prototypes and converting mingle2 for mobile. Currently experimenting with Phonegap.
SCREWBOOKPRICES, PAZAP, COLLEGEBANANA, RESUMERACE, LETTUCEPRINT (self ventures), CA
2004 to 2010
- Fireroll.com, An entry in PayPal’s Adaptive Payments APIs contest which demonstrates a unique way for paid crowd sourcing, using parallel payments, chained commission payments, subscription based payments, customizing automated details of transactions and earnings, confirmations, and disbursements.
- CollegeBanana.com RESTfully designed college website offered as an innovative mechanism to exchange notes with students and professors across numerous campuses.
- Designing, implementing and Launching ScrewBookPrices.com in PHP, specialized on-campus book exchanges for 30 colleges and universities using Amazon's SOAP API services, generated 2.1 million hits in the initial offering and has resulted in becoming the #1 on campus book exchange in California with Guerilla marketing while managing college interns.
- Using Ruby on Rails 1.2.3 and Ragi plugin to Asterisk, vision and built Pazap for campus focused exchanges, programmed VolP SIP technology, designed and deployed a dial plan where students could purchase or sell books through cell phones numeric pad.
- Full stack web development and functionality, including scrapping with Hpricot gem and XPath for best priced books and marketing.
- Catalyst and leader of the 'Cell Your Books' campaign, partnership with Intel Corp and Associated Student Government Bodies at recognized colleges throughout the Bay Area.
- LettucePrint.com: Implemented unique Prototype + Scriptaculous features with RJS and Rails, build from scratch to deployment in a month and a half.
- Designed CSS layout, functioned as a Graphics Designer and marketing guru working with clients in need of business cards, flyers, posters, letterheads, post cards and sheets inspecting and fixing artwork before going to press.
- Worked with clients recommending strategies to reach targeted audience and printed all material using Photoshop.