- Experience in Software life cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Photoshop Edit Plus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual, and Aptana studio.
- Experienced in React.js for building several web components and used Redux.js for building model and functionalities to the controller.
- Expert in creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) as I used it in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Experienced implementing Web Services using Apache SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RESTful and UDDI.
- Expertise in designing and developing User Experiences for Web Applications using Web Authoring tools such as Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash.
- Strong experience in designing annotated wireframes with the help of MS Visio, Axure, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, Pencil, and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience in working with Ghostwrite.js (Script Management Framework) to download the Display ads in the site.
- Expertise knowledge of Ruby on Rails, JSF, Hibernate.
- High level of expertise in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Installed Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Gulp.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience in NoSQL Database like Apache and MongoDB.
- Watched project changes with Grunt task runner and installed latest version of libraries with Bower based on running in the Node.JS environment
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Developed responsive designs - used media queries in order to develop the frontend pages in the Mobile devices, Tablets, IPADs and tested them on the SAUCE labs Emulator for the touch functionality.
- Used Polymer.js in creating web components and developed browser API's to custom HTML elements
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in configuration management systems like SVN, CVS and GIT-HUB.
- Good experience in using various project management tools like JIRA and VersionOne mainly for agile project management.
- Experienced working in both AGILE and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player with very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Rect.js, JQuery, Ext.js, Angular.js, backbone.js, Ploymer.js, Require.js, Node.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, Redux.
IDE & Tools
Eclipse, Aptana Studio, Photoshop, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Espresso, Sublime Text2, Text Mate, Microsoft Publisher
Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator,
MS Visio, Axure, Balsamiq, Pencil, Adobe Photoshop CS3.
RESTful, SOAP, XML. HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic.
Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL server, No SQL MongoDB
Jira, Perforce, CVS, SVN, Git Hub
Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Agile, Waterfall, TDD, Rational United Process
Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
KeyBank Capital Markets, Cleveland, OH
Jun 2015 - Present
Senior UI developer
Our roots trace back 190 years to Albany, New York. Since then, we've grown to serve 12 states via a network of almost 1,000 branches and nearly 1,300 ATMs. We’re one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies, with assets of approximately $93.8 billion.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Worked on Node.js for developing server-side web applications
- Watched changes in project with gulp task runner, with installation of latest versions of ECMA5 and ECMA6 which will run on Node.js environment.
- Optimized throughput and scalability of web applications using Node.js.
- Developing reusable UI components using React.js.
- Created custom components for the web application using React.js and applied the flux application.
- Created the application using React.JS and Node.js libraries like NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Included React library in Code to that progressions view after some time.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML5 and React.js
- Used Backbone.js and React.js to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Worked on developing separate react and redux components so it can be reused.
- Mentored developers on React/redux/Middleware and app components.
- Developed web pages using Polymer JS, Forms, Components, Layouts, Events, Validations, Trees, Grids components.
- Design prototype Skelton for the UI and Responsive design implementation using web components and Google Polymer.
- Used Polymer.js 1.0 for creating Custom Elements in Web Applications.
- Experience in Ext JS, Node.js, and Responsive web design(RWD).
- Developed stored procedures compatible with MYSQL in ruby.
- Web app is designed based on Node.js with Backbone.js.
- Incorporated Twitter bootstrap concepts to make the web application responsive to mobile and tablet screens.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI framework using Angular.js and HTML.
- Applied jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation of all the applications at the client side.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular.js in creating animations based on CSS classes.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Expertise in debugging, unit testing like Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, Chai and Mocha and troubleshooting existing code.
- Used CSS pre-processors (LESS and SASS).
- Involved in development of individual Sprints with the help of GitHub and developed new functions and strategies by contributing in GIT management.
- Used Node JS Unified API for combining MongoDB database.
- Involved in running the bower and grunt components and writing the scripting using Node.js.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Worked with CSS Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes, and Inheritance and cascade concepts.
- Involved in Agile process on TDD, two week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Security Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York, Binghamton, NY
Apr 2014 - May 2015
UI /UX Developer
Security Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York was founded in 1886 by a group of business leaders who set out to provide customers with sound and affordable life insurance coverage. Over the years, Security Mutual Life has weathered depressions, wars and recessions to emerge as one of the leading life insurance companies in the United States.
- Designed the planed layouts using wireframes.
- Implemented mock services in node.JS with the help of modules using ExpressJS.
- Used Node.js for developing server-side web applications.
- Used JQuery and Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites
- Implementing dynamical web pages using React.js
- Developed a free-tier Docker dashboard for the web application using React.js.
- Guided client through lean UX design while working very closely with developers throughout the agile project lifecycle.
- Created branding (style guides, launch site, icon, social media graphic design) and UX/UI for mobile (wireframes, UI mockups, prototype).
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jQuery to make the page’s dynamic.
- Defined all AngularJS controllers in a JS file and reused in various pages of the application.
- Created Menus and Drawer component by using Typescript and KnockoutJS.
- Experience with creating script for data modeling and data import and export. Extensive experience in deploying, managing and developing MongoDB clusters.
- Experience in handling data import from NoSQL solutions like MongoDB to HDFS.
- Designed the wireframes for various internet based web applications and projects with the help of Axure, MS Visio, and Balsamiq.
- Lead UX tasks such as user research, wireframes, content strategy, etc.
- Produced GUI prototypes for business logic presentations.
- Designed and development of many PL/SQL batches using JAVA with connectivity to Oracle for data maintenance and handling.
- Involved in troubleshooting of Front End issues with the div base layout.
- Fixed the HTML errors in site core content editor.
- Validated the code in HTML 4.01 and HTML5.
- Unit testing using Karma and Jasmin.
- Protractor is used for high level testing.
- Excellent coordination in project activities and insure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Working in making updates to the current website and simultaneously handling other projects.
CUNA Mutual Group, Madison, WI
Jun 2013 - Mar 2014
We help people protect, invest and plan for their future—regardless of their financial standing. Our company was founded more than 80 years ago by credit union leaders, who were looking for an insurance and investment partner they could trust. CUNA Mutual Group employs 3,700 dedicated people worldwide.
- Designed and developed a single page application using JSP, HTML, CSS3 and AngularJS.
- Developed reusable partials, controllers and services with AngularJS.
- Unit testing using Karma and Jasmin.
- Developed new product features HTML canvas, Chart.js and JSON.
- Form validations using HTML and AngularJS.
- Worked with single thread and light weight scripting for fastest data transfer within the Node.js.
- Built an image asset library using KnockoutJS and BackboneJS.
- Develop administrative interfaces with the technologies of JSP, JSF, node.js, backbone.js.
- Writing SQL queries for DB2 tables.
- Developed reusable stylesheet partials using SASS preprocessor.
- Extended Bootstrap for UI theme to support Responsive aspect of the application.
- Developed and integration of REST APIs/Services with JAVA and AngularJS services.
- Fixing cross browser compatibility issues.
- Writing Factories, Services and Controllers with AngularJS.
- Re-architecture of legacy code into Web 2.0 standers and design patterns.
- Heavy use of JQuery Mobile Framework for the mobile app, My Approvals.
- Coordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration
- Involved in Production Support, and training of the application to the end user.
- Involved in testing and fixing bugs and documented the application step-by-step process
JSP, HTML, CSS3, AngularJS, Ember.js, Knockout.js, Node.js, chart.js, JSON, JQuery, SASS, bootstrap, Ruby on Rails.
Norton Healthcare, Inc, Louisville, KY
Apr 2012 - May 2013
Norton Healthcare has grown to be the area’s leading health care provider with some of the most advanced technologies and well-trained physicians, nurses and staff in the area. Norton Healthcare includes five large hospitals, 13 Norton Immediate Care Centers and 190 physicians practice locations.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Contact with different customer for their requirements. And Modified code as the customer needs.
DME Supply Group, Inc, Germantown, TN
Oct 2010 - Mar 2012
Front End UI developer
Our team consists of a group of people with various backgrounds in technology, business, medical and a smattering of other talents. We have been able to develop some very strong relationships with the top manufacturers in the medical supply business. we were able to create a business model for the sale of high quality, low cost professional and end-user diagnostic equipment.
- Implemented the UI design provided by Big Studio and closely worked with the designers.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Used $HTTP, Ruby, AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful web services data payload.
- Knowledge on HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, and SMTP.
- Used Bootstrap to build responsive UI Design.
- Created dynamic webpages making AJAX Calls, using the XMLHttp Request Object.
- Worked with the design of the templates and skins in CSS.
- Worked with an Agile, Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high quality work with monthly iteration, involved in sprint planning and retrospectives.
HTML, XHTML, CSS3, Backbone.js, JSON, $HTTP, Ruby, AJAX, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, and SMTP.
AEGON Religare Life Insurance Company Limited, Maharashtra, INDIA
Dec 2007 - Aug 2010
Aegon N.V. is a multinational life insurance, pensions and asset management company headquartered in Hague, Netherlands. Aegon has a primary listing on Euronext Amsterdam and is a constituent of the AEX index. It has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Involved in requirement gathering and creating initial documentation for the system.
- Presented the flow to the business with documentation and a dummy environment.
- Involved in creating the xml based parses which take the feed from system and redirect the user to appropriate sections based on user interaction.
- Involved in translating Wireframes & Photoshop designs into functional prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS.
- Understanding the functionality from scratch from provided wireframes, used cases & other documents.
- Involved in client/product owner interaction to understand the requirements & during complete development phase for any change request, functionality demo, daily status meeting etc.
- Involved in performance improvement (page load speed, Ajax response timings, lazy loading of images, minimized http requests etc.) of the application on various devices.
- Involved in unit testing & peer reviews of the developed code.
- Involved in integration testing & interaction with third party codes.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology